Link Road for Southern Lands
Client: Winterbrook Ltd – Pat Tobin – 01 4951985
Click images above to view larger.
Brief Summary Works:
Construction of Link Road for Southern Land for Proposed new Development in Stocking Lane Co. Dublin.
Scope of Works:
- Bulk Excavation and removal off site to registered tip including contaminated soil – 8148m3
- Demolition of existing Blockwork walls and dispose off site
- Construction of 110m long x 7.0m height curved retaining wall and 750 mm landrain behind structure
- Slipform Kerbing,Footpath & Tactile Paving
- Road Construction – 2210 m2
- Street Lighting along route
- Ancillary Drainage & Services
- Safety Barrier – N2/W3
- Fortricrete Blockwork walls & Metal Railings
- Fencing in line with NRA specifications